We wish to make the following statement in regards to the recent media coverage announcing that Assistant Treasurer, Stuart Robert, is selling his share in Cryo Australia following the discovery that the co-owner is a convicted rapist.
Media article in The Guardian Newspaper: click here
Media article in the Sydney Morning Herald: click here
Cryo Australia is a cryotherapy business with a very similar name to ours.
We wish to make it clear that our company CRYO is not associated in any way with Cryo Australia, its co-owner Neranjan De Silva or former Director, Stuart Robert.
When partnering with CRYO to help you achieve your health and wellness goals, we want you to know that you are choosing a company that:
- Is owned by well-respected and passionate representatives of the community with no criminal records
- Employs exceptional staff across all our CRYO locations
- Has a zero tolerance policy for violence against women and men
- Puts your health and safety as its highest priority
- Offers premium and unique services in state of the art clinics
- Continues to do regular extensive research into the latest technologies available to ensure we remain the leaders in the field of health, wellness and anti-ageing
If you have any concerns relating to this, please contact me further to discuss.
1300 332 796